Wishing you a healthy, safe, and happy start to 2021! We appreciate your business and are committed to you and the communities in which we serve.
Our branches will be closed on Monday, January 18!
people looking over a contract
THREE IMPORTANT STEPS TO REMEMBER
- Keep virus software current on any computer, especially those that conduct financial transactions over the Internet.
- Keep computers patched with the current Microsoft fixes, especially computers that conduct financial transactions over the Internet.
- Do not open email attachments that are of unknown origin to the end user, as this is often the source of virus and worm infections.
Online & Mobile Banking Security Tips
- Use unique passwords for all financial online accounts,
- DO NOT save financial information on a computer, phone or tablet,
- Be careful about using a password on mobile devices,
- DO NOT provide secure financial information over the phone or Internet if there is uncertainty of who is asking for it, and
- Know the location of their mobile devices at all times.
More Security Links