Partnering together to strengthen our communities!
We are truly Better Together!
people looking over a contract
THREE IMPORTANT STEPS TO REMEMBER
- Keep virus software current on any computer, especially those that conduct financial transactions over the Internet.
- Keep computers patched with the current Microsoft fixes, especially computers that conduct financial transactions over the Internet.
- Do not open email attachments that are of unknown origin to the end user, as this is often the source of virus and worm infections.
Online & Mobile Banking Security Tips
- Use unique passwords for all financial online accounts,
- DO NOT save financial information on a computer, phone or tablet,
- Be careful about using a password on mobile devices,
- DO NOT provide secure financial information over the phone or Internet if there is uncertainty of who is asking for it, and
- Know the location of their mobile devices at all times.
More Security Links